ALCOA MIDDLE SCHOOL PTSA!
- Provides programs and activities to meet the challenges and concerns of today's parents
- Contributes to student welfare through student emergency needs fund
- Provides parent volunteers and supplies to maintain property and school landscaping
- Provides coordination for school fundraising
- Provides volunteers to support our school
- Coordinates corporate incentives programs at the school such as "Boxtops for Education"
- Coordinates charitable drives
- Provides parents with information regarding legislation concerning schools and community
- Fosters communication through email and other social media
Please download and complete the form in the forms and publications section of our web-site, enclose $5 per person or $15 for your family and return to the office.